About UsWe are a group of people who have come from all different walks in life, we have been transformed inwardly by a common experience, the infilling of the Holy Spirit. This was all made possible by the sacrifice made by Jesus Christ, which is the demonstration of God's love and mercy toward us. We now have a hope and purpose in our life, and we invite you to come and experience this for yourself.
What we believe
- We believe that God is real, and he created all thing's for his purpose.
- We believe the Bible is the written Word of God, and base our doctrine on what is written.
- We believe that sin entered the world through Adam, and therefore death.
- We believe that Jesus is the son of God, he came to the earth and lived a sinless life, he died for our sins and rose from the dead on the third day. Through him alone we can be saved.
- We believe that immersion baptism in water is the burial of our old life, so that we can live a new life with Christ Jesus.
- We believe that God seals his people with the Holy Spirit, and this is evident as they speak in unknown tongues.
- We believe that one day soon, Jesus will return to the earth, he will gather his followers, and a new era will begin.
Frequently asked Questions
Bible verse of the day
Go back and tell Hezekiah, the ruler of my people, ‘This is what the Lord, the God of your father David, says: I have heard your prayer and seen your tears; I will heal you. On the third day from now you will go up to the temple of the Lord.’